back to miltonmorris.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CSO Magazine

Client: CSO Magazine
Art Director: Steve Traynor
Subject: Brad McFarland, South Financial Group


The assignment was to produce an environmental portrait of Brad McFarland. After scouting, I decided to produce one exterior shot and one interior to give art director Steve Traynor a couple of options.

We were shooting around mid day in full sun so I used a 12' x 12' overhead frame on two hi roller stands with an artificial silk to soften the daylight. I then filled in with flash using a couple of umbrellas.

On the interior portrait, we had lots of available light coming through a bank of windows. I added one head with a grid on Mr. McFarland's face and an umbrella fill.

I photographed the portraits with a Canon 5DII with the 24-70 and 70-200 lenses.













No comments:

Post a Comment